Friday, February 29, 2008

Showroom Stoppers

I view at least a dozen showroom websites a day when scouting out pieces for projects or looking for ideas. Here are few images from my favorite showrooms...
Edward Ferrell

Hickory Chair



Interieurs


I love this rustic look.

Oly


Powell & Bonnell




The Louis Ghost chair is one of my favorites. I fell in love with it from the very beginning and decided I would spend the money I made from my own first interior design project for a client. Now I have one in my living room! I intend to put it in a large custom closet one day as an accent piece with a beautiful throw drapped over it...one day!

3 comments:

SimplyGrove said...

I love the rustic room by Oly! Great post!

Brilliant Asylum said...

This is the perfect setting for a Ghost chair. I feel completely differently about them in this setting. So often they are used in concrete block interiors, but the whole point of being able to see through them is to see lovely architectural details of the room.

chelswat said...

Brilliant Asylum -
I think what you said is so true! They are very overused as well, which is why I was hesitant to purchase one, but I love the shape and in a small apartment it is extra seating without looking like it takes up a chunk of the room.

Simplygrove - glad you liked the post, I get a lot of inspirations from showrooms' websites