Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Here comes the bride...

After 4 months I am finally getting around to ordering my wedding photos. A few just came in and they look amazing...I really did have the wedding of my dreams and it came out more beautiful then I could have imagined. The reception was at the DMA (Dallas Museum of Art) Here are a few of my favorite abstract photos...











p.s. My dress was Melissa Sweet and had dots!

Thank you F8 Studio you are amazing and incredibly talented!

And thank you Stacy from The Wildflower! You were so patient and great to work with. Everything was just perfect!...did you ever think you would hear that from me?;)

1 comment:

Kat said...

Love the pics- I have so many, you'd think I was the bride...however, pic #2- would that be my big head sticking out of the top...it's either me or Becca, as we're the tallest :)