Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Nancy Corzine

I have always been a fan of Nancy Corzine. From the moment I was introduced to her pieces I was in love - her name alone means luxury! The furniture she selects for showrooms are exquisite pieces and look so rich and elegant. Recently she was able to open her first showroom in Palm Beach. Here are a few images from the beautiful showroom. (I think this is my dream scheme for my house I might have one day, unfortunately I love kids more so I'm not sure the "white" interiors will work...Maybe beautiful crypton will be invented by then!)


4 comments:

SimplyGrove said...

Great blog Design59!! I also love Nancy Corzine and white but with a 2 year old and a 3 year old that is out of the question. :)

chelswat said...

oh know, please tell me it doesn't have to be!

Karen said...

Nancy Corzine designed a beautiful rich "Greek Key" credenza for our Boston brownstone dining room. Unfortunately it was too large and has been on display in a room that is being remodeled. The piece measures 24"W X 72" L X 36"H. To ensure that it ends up in an appreciative home, we would be willing to sell it for far less than originally paid. Contact me if you are interested at 917-509-0249.

Karen said...

Nancy Corzine designed a beautiful rich "Greek Key" credenza for our Boston brownstone dining room. Unfortunately it was too large and has been on display in a room that is being remodeled. The piece measures 24"W X 72" L X 36"H. To ensure that it ends up in an appreciative home, we would be willing to sell it for far less than originally paid. Contact me if you are interested at 917-509-0249.