Monday, February 4, 2008

Shine

I have the hardest time finding lamps for client's, their either too ugly, too large, too modern, too traditional, or too tall. So imagine my excitement when I came across this website Shine, I've heard of it once before but somehow it got buried in my lighting folder.

I think the Audrey lamp is a beauty. She's a little pricy but it's beacause all of the lamps from Shine are heated to over 1,000°F creating a molten liquid, then hand-blown into a vintage cast-iron mold. Once the glass lamp body is cooled they are individually hand-painted and meticulously guilded on a manual turn wheel, and fired. Which in turn gives you a somewhat "one of a kind lamp", which is worth the price to me!

This color is just dreamy!


Modern + Glamour


Adorable for a little girls room. Sophisticated + Pretty

No comments: