Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Miley "you can't always feel perfect"

The new photos of Miley Cyrus ' house are featured in the upcoming issue of InStyle on stands Friday...looks promising. I love LA style.
photo from people.com

The best quote from the article..."I told my mom, 'I'm not buying another magazine until I can get past this thought of looking like the girl on the cover.' She said, 'Miley you are that girl, and I was like, 'I know, but I don't feel like that girl every day.' You can't always feel perfect."

umm, hello nobody is that girl, it's just photoshop!!

...and (according to Habitually Chic) the new issue of Domino will feature a spread on Kaite Lee & Billy Joel's West Village town home. Ever since I saw her and her home (decorated by the wonderful Nate Berkus) I fell in love. The place is gorgeous and so livable, not to mention the amazingly beautiful (and expensive) dressing room outfitted with gold-leaf wall covering that cost a whopping $25,000.00!! I'll admit I can become a stalker when I want to find some more great interior shots of someone's home, I have been searching the Nate Berkus website like a mad women trying to see more photos of her house (he really should label the photos-at least by their location so I could know if I'm on the right track). Below are the only two shots I know are hers - and I'm obsessed, I want that tub and the chandelier!! So who cares if she married a man so much older than her she's fun, chic, and love's to cook and I cannot wait for this issue!

3 comments:

Teal Chic said...

Love, love, love, love this! I can't wait to check out Domino to see the rest of the photos! :)

chelswat said...

Oh I know, I keep checking Domino's website to see when new photos will be posted...I can't wait!

Kat said...

1. I knew I loved you...but the fact that you mentioned Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana made me love you that much more. I knew you were awesome... This just confirmed it.